Net Access offers colocation services to businesses which want to expand secure data center capability and to reduce data center costs. Net Access provides a number of key benefits for medium and large businesses looking for back-up and colocation services because it is located in the NYC Metropolitan area, but not part of the Manhattan power and carrier infrastructure. Many businesses choose Net Access Colocation Services because of our superior support and flexible service offerings.
Net Access operates 3 New Jersey data centers to provide our clients with managed or standard colocation services. Our compliant facilities have redundant power generation, a comprehensive network infrastructure, secure cages, fire suppression and the highest level of security. From open rack environments for single 1U or 2U servers to private cages and everything in between, we’ve got a facility for you.
Key Colocation Benefits
By leveraging a Net Access enterprise data center, organizations are realizing huge savings in capital expenditures instead of building their own data centers. Our Colocation solutions can be easily combined with our growing Cloud offerings to provide organizations with a robust and holistic solution.
Our Colocation Services feature:
- 100% SLA Uptime Guarantee
- High Density – 20 kW Per Cabinet
- Full Suite of Supporting Services (Disaster Recovery Seats, Cloud, Managed Services, Backup)
- Compliance Certifications: SSAE16, PCI DSS, Safe Harbor
- Free First Level Support (reboots, screen reading, cable checking)
- Metered or Fixed Power Billing Available
- Carrier Neutral With Dark Fiber Connectivity to Major Carrier Hotels
- Above FEMA 500 Year Flood Plain
Why use Net Access for Colocation Solutions?
- Proximity – Our NJ locations are located within the NY metro area but not in Manhattan, making us perfect for not only organizations within the Northeast but also NY companies looking for diversity.
- Additional Services – We feature a full suite of supporting services designed to provide the perfect scenario for any organization. Whether you need assistance managing servers, a great data backup solution, or want to add cloud services, we can help.
- Experienced Support – Our 24x7x365 onsite Operations Center staff can respond to and assist with technical issues and requests quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent Network Experience – We began operations in 1995 as an ISP, and since then we have operated a highly redundant high speed network providing fast, reliable Internet connectivity to hundreds of customers.
Flexible Colocation Service Plans
Net Access colocation service plans are structured to accommodate the evolving requirements of our customers. With a range of options in relation to power supply, cages and cabinets, network services, power density or support services, our colocation customers can craft a solution that caters to their individual requirements. These service options, along with our flexible pricing, ensure that we can optimize each plan to our customer’s budgetary constraints.
Standard Colocation services enable businesses of all sizes to house their servers or other IT equipment in an enterprise data center without the expense of actually building one. We offer a large number of individualized service options, so we can tailor our colocation services to the client’s needs. Standard colocation includes power supply options to meet our customer’s dynamic power requirements, a range of network services, enhanced security as well as various cabinet options.
The Net Access managed colocation services have the security and redundancy of standard colocation, but without the hassle of administering your own servers and networking equipment. Our managed colocation services team works with your business to arrange the best possible colocation solution based on your needs. Our add-on managed services are comprised of managed security, infrastructure management, remote hands services, software management and many more. With managed services offered a la carte, you can hand over as much support as you need to complement your IT team. We also offers managed colocation services where we own the equipment and the customer owns and manages from the operating system outward.
High Density Colocation
All of our colocation services are supported by high density colocation. This means we greatly exceed the average cabinet power limit by supplying up to 20 KW of power per cabinet. High density colocation solutions allow businesses to host more servers with a smaller footprint. Whether it’s 40 x 1U servers or a full cabinet of blade chassis, our 20 kW cabinets can support your needs now and into the future.